1. Malaysian Homemade Roti Canai 印度麵包
Malaysian crispy Indian style pancake served w. curry chicken and potato dipping sauce.
1a Malaysian Roti Telur 印度麵包加蛋
Malaysian crispy Indian style pancake with egg, onion and green pepper. served w. curry chicken and potato dipping sauce.
2. Vegetable Thai Spring Roll 泰式菜卷 ★
Crispy and lightly fried roll stuffed with mixed veggies and served with plum sauce
3. Malaysian Satay Chicken or Beef (5 Sticks) 沙爹雞或牛
Lemongrass marinated grilled skewers and served with peanut sauce
4. Malaysian Satay Bean Curd (Tofu) 沙爹豆腐
Crispy fried tofu stuffed w. cucumber, bean sprout served w. peanut sauce.
5. Pork Dumpling (Fried or Steamed) (5) 肉鍋貼或水餃
6. Vegetable Dumpling (Fried or steamed) 素鍋貼或水餃 ★
7. Baby Oyster Omelette 蠔仔煎蛋
A Malaysian pan-fried omelet served with sweet chilli sauce
Assorted vegetables in turmeric pickle, topped with crushed peanuts
9. Gado Gado 印尼沙津
An Indoesian salad with streamed vegetables and hard boiled eggs; fried tofu, jicama, bean sprouts. Served with peanut sauce dressing.
10. Coco Fried Chicken Wings 椰子炸雞翼
Served with sweet chilli sauce
11. Crispy Pork Intestine 炸大腸
Served with hoisin sauce.
12. Fried Squid w. Fresh Mango 芒果鮮魷
Deep fried squid w. shredded mango, onion, scallions and lime juice.
13. Fried Fish Cake (Tod-Nun) 泰式魚餅 ★
Minced fish mixed in red chilli paste with kafir lime leaves and green beans, served with sweet chili sauce.
14. Curry Puff
A pastry puff stuffed with mild potato curry.
15. Honey Squid
Crunchy fried baby squid covered with mild soy honey sauce
16. Fried Tofu 脆皮豆腐 ★
Served with plum sauce
Indicates spicy ★ Thai Dishes
Select: Mild - Medium - Extra Spicy
* Please Let us know if you have any allergy to any special food.
Prices subject to change without prior notice | No Substitution. Thank You!